Come hang out with 42Crunch at API World this October in San Jose, CA – Booth 306! API World is the world’s largest API & microservices conference & expo with tracks covering API Lifecycle, Microservices architecture, API Innovations, and more.
Join some of our API security experts for their presentations!
The Dev, Sec and Ops of API Security
Register for Isabelle Mauny’s workshop on Wednesday October 9th at 9am. In this presentation you will learn:
- Security risks at each stage of the API lifecycle, and how to mitigate them.
- How to implement an end-to-end automated API security model that development, security and operations teams will love.
- How to think positive! Why a positive security model works.
OWASP API Security Top 10
Register for Dmitry Sotnikov’s open talk on Wednesday October 9th at 4pm. In this presentation we’ll discuss:
- What makes API Security different from web application security
- The top 10 common API security vulnerabilities
- Examples and mitigation strategies for each of the risks
Click here for a free open pass: http://bit.ly/2lxKtMj
For news on all things API – visit APIsecurity.io and sign up for the weekly newsletter.